Exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded
The company’s shares are traded on AIM. There are no other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have its shares admitted or traded. There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
LSE Listing Page (external link)
Number of shares in issue
The company’s issued share capital comprises 492,663,367 ordinary shares of 1p each. All of the shares are fully paid; no shares are held as treasury shares. The percentage of shares not held in public hands is 11.49%.
- Nigel Keen – 8.57%
- Janus Henderson Investors – 6.59%
- JO Hambro Capital Mgt – 6.28%
- Charles Stanley – 6.03%
- Jarvis Investment Management – 5.33%
- Herald Investment Management Limited – 4.00%
- Llewellyn Family – 3.94%
- Interactive Investor – 3.91%
- Mr Andrew Muir – 3.86%
- Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management – 3.84%
- Barclays Wealth – 3.56%
- Mr Peter T Smedvig – 3.46%
*Information as of 30 June 2018
This information was last updated on 16 July 2018.