Exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded
The company’s shares are traded on AIM. There are no other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have its shares admitted or traded. There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
LSE Listing Page (external link)
Number of shares in issue
The company’s issued share capital comprises 313,213,367 ordinary shares of 1p each. All of the shares are fully paid; no shares are held as treasury shares. The percentage of shares not held in public hands is 13.31%.
- JO Hambro Capital Management – 9.87%
- Nigel Keen – 8.88%
- Charles Stanley & Co. Limited – 6.88%
- Andrew Muir – 4.86%
- Herald Investment Management Limited – 4.76%
- Legal and General Investment Management Limited – 3.89%
- Barclays Wealth and Investment Management (UK) – 4.63%
- Peter Smedvig – 4.17%
- TD Direct Investing – 4.32%
- Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management – 3.56%
- Jarvis Investment Management – 3.14%
*Information as of 30 September 2017
This information was last updated on 9 October 2017.