Exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities admitted or traded
The company’s shares are traded on AIM. There are no other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have its shares admitted or traded. There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
LSE Listing Page (external link)
Number of shares in issue
The company’s issued share capital comprises 492,663,367 ordinary shares of 1p each. All of the shares are fully paid; no shares are held as treasury shares. The percentage of shares not held in public hands is 14.30%.
- Nigel Keen – 11.01%
- Janus Henderson Investors – 6.59%
- Charles Stanley – 4.67%
- Interactive Investor – 4.40%
- Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management – 4.37%
- Herald Investment Management Limited – 4.00%
- Barclays Wealth – 3.94%
- Llewellyn Family – 3.94%
- Mr Andrew Muir – 3.86%
- Mr Peter T Smedvig – 3.46%
- Jarvis Investment Management – 3.35%
- Mr Micheal Stubbs – 3.08%
*Information as of 31 December 2018
This information was last updated on 12 February 2019.